Basic properties of Sobolev's spaces on time scales
© Ravi P. Agarwal et al. 2006
Received: 18 January 2006
Accepted: 22 January 2006
Published: 28 May 2006
We study the theory of Sobolev's spaces of functions defined on a closed subinterval of an arbitrary time scale endowed with the Lebesgue Δ-measure; analogous properties to that valid for Sobolev's spaces of functions defined on an arbitrary open interval of the real numbers are derived.
- Bohner M, Peterson A (Eds): Advances in Dynamic Equations on Time Scales. Birkhäuser Boston, Massachusetts; 2003:xii+348.MATHGoogle Scholar
- Brezis H: Analyse Fonctionnelle: Thèorie et Applications. Masson, Paris; 1996.Google Scholar
- Cabada A, Vivero DR: Criterions for absolute continuity on time scales. Journal of Difference Equations and Applications 2005,11(11):1013–1028. 10.1080/10236190500272830MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Cabada A, Vivero DR: Expression of the Lebesgue Δ-integral on time scales as a usual Lebesgue integral. Application to the calculus of Δ-antiderivatives. to appear in Mathematical and Computer ModellingGoogle Scholar
- Guseinov GSh: Integration on time scales. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 2003,285(1):107–127. 10.1016/S0022-247X(03)00361-5MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Hewitt E, Stromberg K: Real and Abstract Analysis. A Modern Treatment of the Theory of Functions of a Real Variable, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, no. 25. 3rd edition. Springer, New York; 1975:x+476.Google Scholar
- Rudin W: Real and Complex Analysis. 1st edition. McGraw-Hill, New York; 1966:xi+412.MATHGoogle Scholar
- Rudin W: Real and Complex Analysis. 3rd edition. McGraw-Hill, New York; 1987:xiv+416.MATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.