Asymptotic behavior of solutions for neutral dynamic equations on time scales
© Douglas R. Anderson 2006
Received: 30 January 2006
Accepted: 17 March 2006
Published: 8 June 2006
We investigate the boundedness and asymptotic behavior of a first-order neutral delay dynamic equation on arbitrary time scales, extending some results from difference equations.
- Anderson DR, Krueger RJ, Peterson AC: Delay dynamic equations with stability. Advances in Difference Equations 2006, 2006: 19 pages.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Berezansky L, Braverman E: Oscillation of a logistic difference equation with several delays. Advances in Difference Equations 2006, 2006: 12 pages.MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Bohner M, Peterson AC: Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, An Introduction with Applications. Birkhäuser, Massachusetts; 2001:x+358.View ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Bohner M, Peterson AC (Eds): Advances in Dynamic Equations on Time Scales. Birkhäuser, Massachusetts; 2003:xii+348.MATHGoogle Scholar
- Erbe LH, Xia H, Yu JS: Global stability of a linear nonautonomous delay difference equation. Journal of Difference Equations and Applications 1995,1(2):151–161. 10.1080/10236199508808016MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Hilger S: Analysis on measure chains—a unified approach to continuous and discrete calculus. Results in Mathematics 1990,18(1–2):18–56.MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.