On the Stability of Trigonometric Functional Equations
© Gwang Hui Kim. 2007
Received: 17 February 2007
Accepted: 5 October 2007
Published: 30 January 2008
The aim of this paper is to study the superstability related to the d'Alembert, the Wilson, the sine functional equations for the trigonometric functional equations as follows: .
- Baker J, Lawrence J, Zorzitto F: The stability of the equation . Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 1979,74(2):242–246.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Bourgin DG: Approximately isometric and multiplicative transformations on continuous function rings. Duke Mathematical Journal 1949,16(2):385–397. 10.1215/S0012-7094-49-01639-7MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Baker JA: The stability of the cosine equation. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 1980,80(3):411–416. 10.1090/S0002-9939-1980-0580995-3MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Cholewa PW: The stability of the sine equation. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 1983,88(4):631–634. 10.1090/S0002-9939-1983-0702289-8MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Badora R: On the stability of the cosine functional equation. Rocznik Naukowo-Dydaktyczny. Prace Matematyczne 1998, (15):5–14.Google Scholar
- Badora R, Ger R: On some trigonometric functional inequalities. In Functional Equations—Results and Advances, Advances in Mathematics. Volume 3. Kluwer Academy, Dordrecht, The Netherlands; 2002:3–15.Google Scholar
- Kannappan Pl, Kim GH: On the stability of the generalized cosine functional equations. Annales Acadedmiae Paedagogicae Cracoviensis - Studia Mathematica 2001, 1: 49–58.Google Scholar
- Kim GH: The stability of d'Alembert and Jensen type functional equations. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 2007,325(1):237–248. 10.1016/j.jmaa.2006.01.062MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Kim GH: A stability of the generalized sine functional equations. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 2007,331(2):886–894. 10.1016/j.jmaa.2006.09.037MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.