Proceedings of the International Conference in Mathematics and Application 2016
Advances in Difference Equations welcomes submissions to the new thematic series for the 'Proceedings of the International Conference in Mathematics and Application 2016'.
This issue is devoted to publish significant advances in difference equations and related research topics. Its goal is to stimulate further research and highlight recent advances in these fields as well as to promote, encourage, and bring together researchers in the fields of applied mathematics that use difference equations as their springboard to develop a wide range of methodologies, tools and techniques applied in all fields of research. It is open to research articles on qualitative behavior of solutions of ordinary, partial, delay, fractional, abstract, stochastic, fuzzy, and set-values differential equations.
This special issue’s main aim is to spread new trends in these areas and promote the exchange of ideas between researchers who participate in the International Conference in Mathematics and Applications-Mahidol University to be organized by the Centre of Excellence in Mathematics, Commission on Higher Education, Thailand, from December 17th-19th, 2016.
The research areas include theoretical development and applications of the followings topics but are not limited to:
- ordinary differential equations
- partial differential equations
- functional differential equations
- fractional differential equations
- difference equations
- delay differential equations
- fractional difference equations
- stochastic models
- numerical techniques
- generalized differential equations and
- impulsive differential equations
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the Instructions for Authors for Advances in Difference Equations. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Advances in Difference Equations submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on Recent Developments in Difference Equations. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions:
31st January 2017
Lead Guest Editor
Yongwimon Lenbury, Mahidol University, Thailand
Graeme C. Wake, Massey University, New Zealand
Hideaki Kaneko, Old Dominion University, United States of America
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Sign up to article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Advances in Difference Equations- including articles published in this thematic series!